Tee shirts are a key component to any man’s wardrobe. They can either set the tone for an entire outfit, or compliment another wardrobe item that’s meant to be the centerpiece for the day. Our tee shirt subscription club is meant to keep your tee shirt game on point by not only providing you fresh, and utterly fantastic tees on the reg, but also by delivering you the sort of variety that will allow for you to take advantage of your tees in ways you never even thought.
Style Tips To Rock Your Tee Shirt Subscription
1. Classic Tee Shirt and Jeans. This one’s simple, but needs to be included nonetheless. Pairing a simple black or white tee shirt with jeans never goes out of style. Doesn’t matter if it’s a v-neck or crew neck here, as long as the shirt is in good shape. You don’t want any yellow pits with your white tee, and you don’t want your black tee to look totally faded.
2. Swap Out The Dress Shirt. If you wear a suit, or sports jacket to work regularly sometimes you feel like you’re in the movie Groundhog’s Day with your style, right? When you’ve got a tee shirt subscription with FreshCleanTees you can easily flip the script on your vibe by replacing that button down with a stylish, yet comfortable tee shirt. You can’t go wrong with a white or grey tee depending on the suit, but we’d also suggest spicing it up with some color. Toss a bright red v-neck underneath that black or grey suit jacket and you’ve got a look that’s going to turn some heads at the office.
3. Layer Your FreshCleanTees. Another play on the classic tee shirt look, but instead of simply wearing your sweet blue v-neck, you pair it with a basic color like white underneath. It’s almost like adding a border to a photo you’re editing for Instagram. A little white or grey edge to your look gives you that added dimension you need to stand out from the crowd. Our Color Me Bad tee shirt subscription is fantastic for this, as you’ll always have the basics to layer with your colorful tee.
4. Sweater Weather. Unfortunately for much of the world, we’ve got to deal with this thing called winter, and wearing a tee on its own is simply not feasible. Don’t fret, your tee shirt delivery won’t be chilled out just because the weather is. Pop one of your colorful crew neck tees right under a v-neck sweater to create a unique look. Pairing the right tee underneath a button up sweater, or cardigan is also a great way to make sure you stay warm and stylish.
5. Tee Shirt, Meet Button Down. Most of the time you keep these guys away from one another, right? Trust us, they can work as buddies also. Try pairing a tee shirt underneath an unbuttoned button down. You can keep it simple with a nice white v-neck underneath a patterned button down, or you can maybe pop a bright blue tee shirt right underneath a white dress shirt to create a bold look. So many options with this.
Often tee shirts get overlooked as being boring, or simple when thought of in fashion, but as you can see tee shirts can play a huge role in developing your style. It’s imperative you keep your tee shirts fresh though, as none of these looks are overly sexy when paired with a funky smell, or when a nice white tee is spoiled by a mustard stain from the ballgame you just went to last weekend. By joining a tee shirt subscription club like FreshCleanTees not only does it ensure you won’t have to worry about those awkward tee shirt moments, it also ensure you’ll have a great fitting, comfortable tee shirt that is consistent and trustworthy as you’re creating the perfect outfit.